Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Approved Ban Appeal: Furina_In_Teyvat

In-game Name Furina_In_Teyvat

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I shot the M320 and Saiga into the RU main and several people died in a row, so I got a KPM van. It's never some cheat, it's a coincidence.(I have a video)

Why should we lift your ban? I didn't use the cheat program and it's an unfair Ban. (I'm not an English speaker, so I used a translator. Forgive me.)

Kick reason (from Battlelog) Banned: KPM Automatic Ban [LIVE][5-L20-20] Furina_In_Teyvat

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" referrerpolicy="strict-origin-when-cross-origin" allowfullscreen></iframe>

PandaExpress293

:(){:|:&};:
Yeah...getting 17 kills per minute will definitely cause this.
I'll lift your ban but I can't promise it won't happen again if you reproduce this scenario by getting kills like that in the future.

I do have to ask though, what on earth are those filter settings? Because that was rough to watch...

Appeal approved.

I'll lift your ban but I can't promise it won't happen again if you reproduce this scenario by getting kills like that in the future.

I do have to ask though, what on earth are those filter settings? Because that was rough to watch...

Appeal approved.

Appeal approved.
oh it's GeForce Experience Filter