Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

External Ban Ban Appeal: GodofRage86

In-game Name GodofRage86

Have you cheated before? no

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I'm not sure why I'm banned. I've contacted ea help and they say that there is no ban on my account. Not sure if this where I need to talk to someone or not. I've not played battlefield on computer for a few years and now every match I join it says I've been banned from the server.

Why should we lift your ban? Not sure why i was banned in the first place.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) aimbot

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com No

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

RogaineFoam

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Looks like you were banned over at BF4DB a long time ago.

It also appears that your account was compromised and used in Russia and Belarus 3-4 years ago (At the time of the ban) where the last US login was 7 years ago. You can appeal with BF4DB for this, but I am unable to help you here other than to give you that information.

If your password is used elsewhere, I recommend changing it and enabling 2-factor authentication for your account. Looks like it hasn't been logged into in 3 years.

If you want, I can PM you the IP logs / countries for your appeal. (We do not post them publically)

RogaineFoam

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Sounds good! A quick rundown is that BF4DB is a community-run anti-cheat group that helps moderate the community. On the ban you can see there was spectator footage recorded of somebody using your account, so it was banned. BF4DB is not affiliated with EA, so they probably were not able to tell you that information. There's also Battlefield Agency, which is another 3rd party community anti-cheat group that helps keep the servers clean. You should be able to play on servers that do not use their plugins in the meantime, such as official servers. A lot of community-hosted servers run the plugins from 3rd party anticheat to help keep them clean. I'll send you the IP info, and the rest is on the link I sent in the previous response.

RogaineFoam

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I believe they're doing it on their discord.

You should be able to find a link to their discord at the bottom of their website page.

That invite might work, it's the one the website gave me.