Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Ban Appeal: HK-WilliamBzl

In-game Name HK-WilliamBzl

Have you cheated before? Never

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? Dear Administrator
I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to appeal the recent ban on my account, HK-WilliamBzl. I was surprised to discover that my account has been banned, possibly due to actions related to completing small tasks,camo unlock, weapon star unlock for golden pack in the mission server. However, I assure you that I have always followed the game’s terms of service and did not engage in any prohibited behavior.

This account has been with me for 7 years, and it holds significant sentimental value as I’ve enjoyed countless experiences and memories during this time. The tasks I was involved in were legitimate and did not violate any rules or guidelines. I believe this ban may be the result of a misunderstanding or an automated system error, and I would deeply appreciate it if you could review my account activity.

Thank you for your time and assistance. I look forward to your response and a fair resolution.

Sincerely,
HK-WilliamBzl.

Why should we lift your ban? I believe the ban on my account was a mistake, as I have always adhered to the game’s terms of service. I have never engaged in cheating or any form of prohibited activities. The recent tasks I completed in the mission server were within the game’s guidelines and should not have triggered a ban.
Additionally, I have been a loyal player for 7 years, and this account holds deep personal value for me. I have invested a lot of time and effort into this game, always playing fairly and respecting the community. Given these points, I kindly request a review of my case so that my account can be restored.
Thank you for considering my appeal.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) DPS Automatic Ban [4-IDPXP6INAMEM60ULT- [perm][AutoAdmin][Appeal at banzore.com]

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

Thank you to the administrators for your patience. I have a deep love for this game, and I’ve dedicated myself to unlocking all the small tasks and medals in Battlelog. I’ve even managed to complete many of the more challenging medal unlocks by working with both my main account and my secondary account.