Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Approved Ban Appeal: IlIBEEPBEEPlIl

In-game Name IlIBEEPBEEPlIl

Have you cheated before? no

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? no idea. happened a while ago and didnt realize until I tried joining recently. It's for KPM (which I assume is kills per minute) so I guess I got auto banned for getting too many kills?

Why should we lift your ban? I would like to play on your servers with my friends

Kick reason (from Battlelog) KPM Automatic Ban [LIVE][5-L14-14] [perm][AutoAdmin]

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
This player is a low level that is pretty clearly linked with your IP address, looks to be a smurf account perhaps, are you sure you don't know this player?

I do have a family member that owns battlefield 4 but I do not know what their username is. I am not sure I do not know this player but it is not my account.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
KPM Automatic Ban [LIVE][5-L14-14] [LINKED ACCOUNT 1702612]

This is the exact ban reason under your account.

Under the Swithie account it is just KPM Automatic Ban [LIVE][5-L14-14]

This ban occurs when a player kills an unusually high number of players in a short period of time. KPM means Kills per minute, looking at the boosted_swithie account, It only has 5 rounds played EVER and is highly unusual stat wise. This is why this ban appeal is carrying on longer that normal, there are just more questions that need to be answered. Did you figure out if it was your brother?

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
The reasoning for it is so that people who are banned don't simply just make a new account and sweep the old one under the rug. You would be surprised how many hackers don't give a shit and just purchase account after account after account just to get around whatever ban it is that they have. Its a problem on all games, not just this one, the solution to this is to link those accounts together and have it get automatically picked up so that any further accounts purchased are banned. I also hear the "my brother, my sister, my dad, my dog did it" often as well. In your case, if it were your brother, and the data lines up quite nicely for that to be the case, your brother would need to put in an appeal here and we can sort it that way.

But yeah ^ thats why your ban got picked up.

I checked and Boosted_Swithie is not my family members account.

There is no way to prove Boosted_Swithie is not my account since I can't prove a negative so maybe I could try and offer some alternative possibilities.
Boosted_Swithie is not my account nor is it the account of anyone I know. Here's the way I see it: If a cheater were to buy multiple accounts to cheat on, why would they buy premium accounts and spend more money? This Boosted_Swithie account is premium as well as mine, and neither of our accounts are banned on bf4db.com.

What I believe to be happening is that this person lives in the same apartment as me and since all residents use the same public wifi, we will have the same global IP address. Even if this is not the case (which I highly doubt), it is possible that two random people from anywhere in the world could share an IP address from using the same VPN. I believe either of these situations could explain the shared IP address. If all you have linking my account with Boosted_Swithie is an IP address, I don't think that proves it's my account.

Boosted_Swithie has actually played 9 total games in the lifetime of the account. Battlelog shows this. They have 323 kills, and over 9 games, that is on average 36 kills a game which is definitely reasonable. With an overall accuracy of about 13.22%, I would argue they did not have an aim cheat. So while yes I would agree this user's KPM is high, their other stats are not indicative of cheating in my opinion.

I would encourage you to check out all of their played games and judge this yourself: https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/Boosted_Swithie/battlereports/1699853747/pc/

If you must keep Boosted_Swithie banned, sure, I have no problem there. I have no idea whose account this is and I think I just got mixed up with them because we use the same wifi and therefore have the same global IP.

Thank you for your consideration.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
What I believe to be happening is that this person lives in the same apartment as me and since all residents use the same public wifi, we will have the same global IP address. Even if this is not the case (which I highly doubt)

Ding ding ding!

Appreciate you answering the questions I didn't yet ask, I also agree that while the players stats are a bit whack, they aren't enough to ban on suspicion of hacking, automated systems are great, but not infallible. But in the event that it was someone you knew, I would've had them appeal to inform them that we do not much care for farmers on our servers. But like you said above, good chance they live in your building. Also common, especially in other parts of the world.

with that said, appreciate your deep dive into this, really narrowed things down!

Appeal approved, you should be good to play now!