Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

External Ban Ban Appeal: Itsjimmy_81

In-game Name Itsjimmy_81

Have you cheated before? Never

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? high ping, but banned forever

Why should we lift your ban? never cheated before and will never cheat in any way

Kick reason (from Battlelog) kicked by admin

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

RogaineFoam

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Unfortunately your usage of VPN's has linked you to multiple accounts that have been cheated on. We also do not allow VPN's on our servers, as well as ping above 200 when servers are close to full pop.

Unfortunately your usage of VPN's has linked you to multiple accounts that have been cheated on. We also do not allow VPN's on our servers, as well as ping above 200 when servers are close to full pop.
My most sincere apologies, I was at my dorm back then, perhaps the college campus' inner network has some built-in VPN which caused the auto ban. Can the ban be lifted? I still get kicked when I try to join a bz server even if i am no longer on campus nor using any VPNs.

Mobius.jpeg

40mm enthusiast
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Unfortuneately your logs show noting but VPN connections and you are showing as linked to someone with an active ban. As such, we cannot allow you on our servers at this time, as there is no evidence to suggest that the linked account is not yours.

Unfortuneately your logs show noting but VPN connections and you are showing as linked to someone with an active ban. As such, we cannot allow you on our servers at this time, as there is no evidence to suggest that the linked account is not yours.
those logs must be from months ago...... Now I'm not using VPNs. I was placed under active ban for VPN misuse back then, that can't be the reason why I cannot be on the server now, sir.

I think I understood what was going on. I am using a network booster that might work as a VPN. My only soilder is Itsjimmy-81, and I might have happened to be in the same VPN network as some cheaters did. And the entire IP address was banned.
I have consulted with the BF4DB admin, they have confirmed that I was not banned by them, and there was no evidence that I have cheated in any way, thus it might be a VPN ban. That's what they said.
1691943440782.png
1691943495828.png
these are my BF4DB ban appeal chat log and my BF4DB main page.

Attachments

• 1691943433917.png
    1691943433917.png
    22.5 KB · Views: 5