Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Not Banned Ban Appeal: jedibenskywalk or -Jedi-BenSkywalk

In-game Name jedibenskywalk or -Jedi-BenSkywalk

Have you cheated before? NO

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? Honestly? I have no idea. One time I just got kicked from the server while playing for no reason. I couldn't join the server after that. I thought it was some kind of bug and it would bring me back later, but it didn't. Only later did I find out that it can be reported. From what I remember it was a map of the siege of Shanghai.

Why should we lift your ban? I never cheated in the game, I didn't tease anyone and I just enjoyed the game. For many years, I felt hurt because I couldn't play on servers where there were still a lot of people. There aren't many BF4 servers that have full teams anymore.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) I don't see anything like that. No red notification, nothing.

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Would I be correct in assuming that you're trying to play via GeForceNow?
If so, please do not continue. By using GFN you set your account up for possible linkage to cheaters due to the way NVIDIA recycles IPs for their service.
If you play without GFN, there shouldn't be any issues.

It's true that at first I tried to play with GeForce Now, but after your answer I downloaded BF4 to my computer and played without GeForce Now. Unfortunately, however, I still see the message "you have been kicked by admin". Can you help me somehow?

It's true that at first I tried to play with GeForce Now, but after your answer I downloaded BF4 to my computer and played without GeForce Now. Unfortunately, however, I still see the message "you have been kicked by admin". Can you help me somehow?
Already at the stage of loading the server and the map after a while, this message appears to me every time and kicks me out of the server.

Ok. I think I found the cause. Looking at other cases, I realized that I can't play on your servers with VPN enabled. After turning it off, it turned out that I could play without any problems. Sorry for the trouble and thank you for your time.