Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

External Ban Ban Appeal: LostInTheGalaxy

In-game Name LostInTheGalaxy

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? We'll tbh I was shocked to come home and find out I was banned, I let my little brothers play on my pc while im gone during the year I do a 6 months on 6 months off kinda thing. I'm a battlefield vet and ive never been banned before for anything I barely talk. But at first I taught it was cause one of my little brother used cheats but punk buster is still saying good and i can join official servers just not any -bz-. I would like my talk to someone if possible about getting my banned lifted? Battlefield 4 is my home my fav and hardcore is the only place for me.

:Edit:
I just saw your website where i checked it says Warned: impersonating staff. Tbh im stunned and idk what to say, I let my two little brothers play on my pc and i knew they where toxic but not that toxic ive been playing off and on for 6 years and ive never done that

Why should we lift your ban? Because I Love battlefield 4 and im not a cheater and hardcore is dying on battlefield 4 i wanna experience as much of this game as i can before its dead.

:edit: Tbh I'm kinda screwed here and i do apologize about what happened when my account was banned i have no choice but to take full response. I would please be unbanned and ill never even type in chat i just wanna play some bf4 HC before my high school memories are dead.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) Just says banned from this server on all -bz-

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

Also I would like to add for some reason I already have two accounts to this site. I tried registering for this site and it said my email was already used and my 2nd gamertag Galaxy Appeared in the history. I have zero access to the other account i had to do a password reset cause i had no clue what the password was for my email here

RogaineFoam

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Good morning, apologies for the delay on getting back to you on this.

Looks like you are banned by Battlefield Agency, not us. You can go appeal with them in their discord, which is linked on the page below. Not much we can do for you hear, so please reach out to them to get this sorted. If you are unbanned there, you should not have issues joining here. Thanks!