Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Temp Ban Ban Appeal: MasterYagamachi

In-game Name MasterYagamachi

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I was intentionally tked by Wizardman034 in a helicopter because I told him to stop hogging and let others take it when he kept dieng almost instantly after taking it every time. After he did that I waited for him to spawn in and shot him with a rocket. He recorded that on video and yet I get banned for someone provoking and starting?

This was server 1.5 o believe which is Banzore vanilla maps hardcore

Why should we lift your ban? Because I retaliated to another player who began the tking

Kick reason (from Battlelog) Intentional TK

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com No

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency No

We do not tolerate intentional teamkilling. Evidence was submitted showing you in violation of our rules.

In the future, if you catch someone in violation of our rules, record them and submit that video evidence for us to review instead of taking matters into your own hands.

Please review our rules whilst you wait for your temporary ban to expire (~35 hours). Subsequent bans will be longer in length.

We do not tolerate intentional teamkilling. Evidence was submitted showing you in violation of our rules.

In the future, if you catch someone in violation of our rules, record them and submit that video evidence for us to review instead of taking matters into your own hands.

Please review our rules whilst you wait for your temporary ban to expire (~35 hours). Subsequent bans will be longer in length.

Having to record myself all the time while playing a game that I play casually every now and again doesn't seem realistic and drops my FPS. I understand your point of view but at the end of the day punishing a person who retaliates to someone who intentionally started the TK doesn't make much sense. I don’t think I’ll be playing on Banzore servers anymore after this. This has happened on multiple occasions from lots of players yet they still play as they please. Hardly fair. I don’t see why you can’t just go and check the kill logs of the game and see for yourself.

Okay whatever you say yet there seems to be flaws with the system. The player above that I mentioned is already known for intentional TK and bad language towards others and has already had warnings on here. Anyway it is what it is, you’re being very professional but yet restricting me from playing Hardcore on NA servers when there isn’t any others that have population when this was started by another person. You expect people to just not do anything about it and let others get away with crap like they just have. Anyway got nothing more to say pretty ridiculous imo

Simply record the player in violation of our rules instead of taking matters into your own hands.
We expect all of our players to follow our rules. Unless you'd like to be forced to play on the unpopulated NA HC servers, you'd best make more of an effort to follow the proper procedure as outlined above.

Simply record the player in violation of our rules instead of taking matters into your own hands.
We expect all of our players to follow our rules. Unless you'd like to be forced to play on the unpopulated NA HC servers, you'd best make more of an effort to follow the proper procedure as outlined above.
I sent that message on Monday and it was only approved to be posted today. I don’t see why it was even accepted if you’re just going to reply on a Wednesday when the ban is already over. Like I said I have nothing more to say regarding this matter so let’s just leave it as is thanks! I also see that I was reported in a thread not long ago by a player claiming that I wasn’t shooting in the helicopter in the gunner seat in one of the storm maps and I was given a punish point for no reason. I wasn’t even registered in this forum at that point wow great playerbase you have

I sincerely apologize the ban had already expired before I had the chance to reply. Please allow me to fix that for you!
I sincerely apologize the ban had already expired before I had the chance to reply. Please allow me to fix that for you!
Now I get an extra 2 days ban for no reason with no rules broken. Seems like to me someone is power hungry. On what terms am I being banned for this time?