Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

External Ban Ban Appeal: MisterUkraine

In-game Name MisterUkraine

Have you cheated before? no

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? not sure

Why should we lift your ban? me and my friends love Banzore servers

Kick reason (from Battlelog) not sure, was a long time ago, havent been able to

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

hey rogain, ok
should I appeal the zevenpointzixtwo if that's banned then no point in appealing that one guess we need not use that one at all if it's triggering everything

Do I submit another one for beetleboi and misterukraine again?

RogaineFoam

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I wasn't clear enough, you will need to appeal with Punkbuster / Evenbalance since they are the ones who have banned you. Our automatic system enforces bans by punkbuster, and is enforcing that one ban from zevenpoint across all of the accounts. There should be a button that says "Appeal This Ban" on the link I had given you before. If you get unbanned by them, then you can then be unbanned here.

ok thanks rogain, I submitted an appeal with both even balance and pbbans, what a pain.

if the accounts with no bans "MisterUkraine" and "BeetleBoi" are fine, is there no way for Banzore to whitelist those?

I did not even ask for an appeal on that account in question, I just asked for help from Evenbalance and PBbans in order to allow that one to be banned but not guilt the other accounts by proximity

RogaineFoam

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Unfortunately it is our policy to not whitelist for punkbuster bans. When multiple accounts are played from the same household, we assume all accounts to be owned by the same individual. While this may or may not be true in your case, countless others have blamed banned accounts on friends, family, cousins, pets, and the neighbors. We have avoided requesting proof or trying to separate who owns what account, or if accounts are truly owned by different people. Since it would be inconsistent to see which individual "from the household" was intended to be banned, we apply that approach to avoid such inconsistencies.

If that account is successfully appealed, let us know so that we can manually lift the ban from the other accounts. On punkbusters end, they actually do not apply the bans to your other accounts. Our system have detected that single banned account, and have applied it to the others. Hopefully this answers your questions, but feel free to ask for any clarifications.