Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: Nezks

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
You dense dense silly man. I aint talking about your battlefield emblem.

1-png.8771

This right here was your profile for banzore.com forums when you first appealed on day one.

You then changed it to this

f1e2aa93203689998daefed87d4edd1e

Has nothing to do with your battlelog.

I hope to be as clear as possible, when I registered to appeal I was asked for my battlefield nick, I put it in and they automatically put a profile picture (which was on battlelog) without me having chosen any picture, what I am saying is that I currently changed my gavatar picture which is linked to battlelog and surprise! here also the picture was updated, I did not choose to put this new picture on this forum either, I have never chosen any specific profile picture on this forum (again it was updated from my nick).
You dense dense silly man. I aint talking about your battlefield emblem.

1-png.8771

This right here was your profile for banzore.com forums when you first appealed on day one.

You then changed it to this

f1e2aa93203689998daefed87d4edd1e

Has nothing to do with your battlelog.

I hope to be as clear as possible, when I registered to appeal I was asked for my battlefield nick, I put it in and they automatically put a profile picture (which was on battlelog) without me having chosen any picture, what I am saying is that I currently changed my gavatar picture which is linked to battlelog and surprise! here also the picture was updated, I did not choose to put this new picture on this forum either, I have never chosen any specific profile picture on this forum (again it was updated from my nick).
I mean that the same registration system put my picture thanks to my nickname

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Ill admit, if that is actually the case that is pretty fuckin funny. I myself have only my discord account associated and was not aware that it (maybe) would port your EA profile to the website.

But Facts are this:

You came in to appeal your racism ban with a Goofy ass pfp, which prompted us to look into it and find even more goofy ass shit; resulting in you becoming banned by Battlefield Agency. Their Toxicity process is a one time appeal for this sort of thing. However, we are not Battlefield Agency and run our servers to our own standards; and I can tell you that there are people who have been denied for far far less.

Combined with your chat logs I really really cannot find a justifiable reason to let you play here.

You have been unbanned from the game via BA, but you are not welcome to play here. There's no more arguing to that end. You can find another server because BA allowed you to. We however, will not.