Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Approved Ban Appeal: puppy_pants13

In-game Name puppy_pants13

Have you cheated before? no

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I was trying to use claymores and kept tking. my bad. I realise this is not a good server for this lol

Why should we lift your ban? Because I have a lot of fun with my brother in this server and it's our favorite.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) tking with claymores

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com No

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency No

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
You appear to teamkill a lot. Please review our rules and let us know if you'd be able to follow them more closely.

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
You appear to teamkill a lot. Please review our rules and let us know if you'd be able to follow them more closely.

It might be from my Hawaii ping and some times me and my brother will just Tk each other because we're brothers, but I never try to make the game hard for my teammates. I'd seriously appreciate if you lifted the ban.

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
It might be from my Hawaii ping and some times me and my brother will just Tk each other because we're brothers, but I never try to make the game hard for my teammates. I'd seriously appreciate if you lifted the ban.
We don't tolerate intentional TKs regardless of who it is. Please don't do that on our servers. If you agree to that, along with our other rules, then we'll consider unbanning you.

Ok. I'll make sure to also tell my brother. But there have been times where I'm laying down cover fire and a teammate will just jump in front of me. I'm not sure if it's my ping in Hawaii, but I really don't mean to do that. I'd seriously like to be unbanned. You have the most fun servers and I've gotten to know some regulars in them.