Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

External Ban Ban Appeal: rodrigop75

In-game Name rodrigop75

Have you cheated before? Never

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? To be honest i dont even know, i never cheated or used a third party software. If i have to guess the reason why i got banned, i think it could be a nazi flag as emblem that i used time ago, my account got suspended for a week by EA, but when i got access to my account again i changed my emblem soon as possible, even so i never said something racist or bad that could hurt someone in chat.

Note: My account suspension was in november 2021, last time i played in one of you guys servers was in febrary accordin to the banzore page.

Why should we lift your ban? I'm not sure if this was the reason, but either way i apologize because i know i did wrong, to me that its just a flag but i know that for some people this is an inappropriate reference of tragic events, violence and horror. I deteled that emblem and i would not create something similar ever again. I wouldn't be surprised if I am keep ban after this, although if it is possible i would really appreciate to be unban, i enjoyed my time playing in you guys servers and the comunnity was so nice. Either way thank to make the time to read this post, greething from Chile.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: Triggered PunkBuster ban detected [perm][BanEnforcer][Appeal at banzore.com]

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Looks like there was a global punkbuster ban associated with your account awhile back, its not showing anywhere now though, I will unban your account, let me know if it boots you again.

Appeal approved.

Looks like there was a global punkbuster ban associated with your account awhile back, its not showing anywhere now though, I will unban your account, let me know if it boots you again.

Appeal approved.
I tried to join to the # -bZ12- # RUSH BANZORE.COM server, but i got kicked out with the following message: "Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster permanent ban issued on this Game Server for player 'rodrigop75' ... GLOBAL PunkBuster GUID BAN 4cb251e9".

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Yeah I got clarification on how that works, turns out you still have a ban with punkbuster and will need to get it appealed before you can join

Yeah I got clarification on how that works, turns out you still have a ban with punkbuster and will need to get it appealed before you can join
How can I do it?? As far as I know, PunkBuster closed a long time ago, when they banned me I filled out a trouble ticket support, which is listed on their official page, but it's been like 5 months and they haven't responded. Do you know another channel that I could use to contact them??

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Try opening another ticket. I know they do respond, I have seen instances of it, its just a long process. good luck