Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Approved Ban Appeal: ROKAF2003

In-game Name ROKAF2003

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? Spawnkill occurred because I was not aware of the opponent's airspace.
Too premature to judge and off-safe without judging his intention to attack.
Apparently, I didn't camp in enemy airspace and wait for the enemy to spawn.
I can say this one thing for sure.

Why should we lift your ban? I don't think there are many reasons to lift the ban on fixed-term punishment, which is a light discipline and warning. However, I would like to argue that I did not constantly try spawnkill, and that what I noticed after the turn was a fighter in a radical turn in the enemy's headquarters, so he mistakenly shot me or my allies.

I didn't have time to properly judge whether he had returned to the main camp during the battle because his vision was very limited during the flight, and one second and two of his judgment distinguished the superiority between the enemy and my right to serve.
It's a personal story but I'm off on recruits for the first time today in the military unit and I've played Battlefield 4 properly in a really long time.

I had a small connection or two times, but it hit my Battlefield 4 skills very hard for as long as two months and my vision was not wide enough to judge where the uncap was, whether the enemy attacked me or not, when I spawned and how I dealt with it by looking at the mini-map as before.
As you can see from the video, I was doing an extreme turn and doing dogfights with another fighter and two of my team.
After shooting the enemy jet, I immediately looked around and what I saw then was a warplane in circulation and I thought he was a shooter and the jet that died to me then was Ible.
Ibble was constantly attracting my attention, so I chased the visible jet without even knowing if it was one or two enemies, and I thought Ibble fell back for an accurate and sure support shot during the battle while Ibble was catching his eyes because it's hard to make a valid hit in a short time during dogfight.
I actually played that way a lot and I was mistaken that he would as well.
Of course, it wouldn't have happened if I had been careful enough, but I'm trying to appeal to you that it was an air war situation where it was hard to recognize the uncap and that he had difficulty determining if it was a jet that had just been spawned because he was on a sharp turn.
A perfect 360-degree turn usually takes nearly six seconds.
A 90-degree turn takes time from the late 1 second to the mid 2 second.
This means that when I turned 90 degrees, the victim was showing his back to me, which caused me cognitive dissonance.
Actually when he spawned I was at a straight 90 degree angle with him and what I saw of him was exactly after checking that the enemy jet was down and turning straight away.

Of course, if you think about it, he has the right to fly freely in uncap and I have to respect it, but it wasn't easy during the flight.
I would have apologized to him if he criticized me in the chat.
Of course, this is just one argument that has not happened.
The fact that I was unaware of uncapkill and did not apologise to him is sufficient evidence and I find it hard to refute it realistically.
However, as I said earlier, there is no good reason to lift my ban because this is a part that cannot be accurately proved materially.
Even so, I think it would be nice if the manager took this into account.

Of course this is just my appeal and it is true that I have harmed him.
I sincerely apologize to the user who suffered damage due to my carelessness.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) Spawn Camping Jets

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

In a way, these words are close to excuses, but for me, who had no video evidence, there was no other way but to write a long story.

In addition, it appeals to the fact that there were difficulties in judgment in aerial warfare, especially in HC, because they often returned to their headquarters to repair aerial equipment.
Of course, avoiding UNCAP is the best option, but considering the missile's range and safety distance to avoid being dragged to Dogfight, the map had to be used as widely as possible in air warfare.

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
The temporary ban was issued in hopes that you'd attempt to appeal.
You've made it clear that you were not intentionally camping uncap, thanks.

Try to be more careful in the future.
Appeal Approved.