Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Temp Ban Ban Appeal: SailorMoonFanboy

In-game Name SailorMoonFanboy

Have you cheated before? never

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? at the end of a round on the BZ1.5 Hardcore Vanilla Maps server, I was banned for "Intentional Team Kill", when I didn't even have a single team kill in that round. It actually appeared in the chat that a dozen or more people were banned at the same moment for the same thing, which seems odd.

Why should we lift your ban? I have never intentionally team killed anyone, unless they were shooting me intentionally. I have never cheated, and don't even know how to. I'm not even particularly a very good player, but I do love your servers. Also have been meaning to donate, I'll do that now whether I am unbanned or not, these are the best BF4 servers left.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) Intentional Team Kill

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Whether or not you had a team kill during that round at the time of the temporary ban is irrelevant. These are what led to your ban:

There have been a couple of recorded instances of you doing exactly what you claim not to do. We don't tolerate intentional team damage nor intentional or revenge team kills. If you are tempted to do the latter, don't. Instead record and report it.

Give our rules another look and let me know if you have any questions.

The instance with KrispynutZ is exactly what I described. The third time he tried to shoot me or run me over, I shot him. I fully understand now that this is not appropriate and would not repeat it.

With DjGrouch, I accidently TK'd him yesterday, with a mortar that caught the edge of the rooftop that he was on. I immediately apologized, and he repeatedly claimed that I did it on purpose, which is absolutely not true. It would be really weird to spend time on a server intentionally team killing. Clearly he really did think it was intentional, but I explained at the time and he just called me a liar.

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
The kill on Covert at the edge of the roof didn’t contribute to your temp ban, as I acknowledged that due to other factors it could’ve been an unintentional and unfortunate mistake. Though I was waiting for a response and possibly more context.

In the first clip you shoot at Krispy while they ride an atv. While the context of which you speak is not present, it still doesn’t excuse the intentional team kill.

The second video is of you being a gunner in Grouch’s boat. You were absolutely spraying down the side of a friendly boat which does cause damage to their vehicle.

In the cases where you feel you were on the receiving end of team grief, such as a vehicle pushing you or someone shooting at you, please don’t retaliate. Just record small clips of what happens. There’s many methods to recording that you can ask about on the forum or on discord.

If you agree to abide by our rules, to which you are now aware of from the post above. I will reduce the ban back to 24hrs.