Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Approved Ban Appeal: SanitizedName

In-game Name SanitizedName

Have you cheated before? Nope

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? When donating I apparently didn't see the 'recurring' option - intended to make a $20 to cover me for the next 60d, not a $20/monthly. According to Banzore documentation, I needed to clear it up via PayPal (my payment method), which required me to request a refund. In my refund comments I explained what happened and stated I would re-up my donation after it was cleared up.

Why should we lift your ban? This is a billing/process issue, not related to gameplay.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) donation fraud/chargeback [perm][neonardo1]

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

PandaExpress293

:(){:|:&};:
-bZ- Member
I needed to clear it up via PayPal (my payment method), which required me to request a refund.
No, there’s a section in paypal where you view your active payment agreements/subscriptions. From there you terminate the contract so it does not renew or charge again. I believe it’s in the wallet section if not activity.

Anyways, we don’t override chargeback bans so we’ll need to wait for @neonardo1 to comment.

No, there’s a section in paypal where you view your active payment agreements/subscriptions. From there you terminate the contract so it does not renew or charge again. I believe it’s in the wallet section if not activity.

Anyways, we don’t override chargeback bans so we’ll need to wait for @neonardo1 to comment.
Yes and no, unless my PayPal is different than everyone else's. Terminating the contract is what got me banned.

Yes there is a section where you can review your activity and "manage and cancel". When you click on the "Manage and cancel at Banzore Clan" link, it takes you to banzore.com. I see no way to modify the subscription within PayPal. All my other subscriptions send me to the respective parent companies to modify the subscription.

Capture3.PNG

This isn't rocket surgery here, people.

~SN