Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Approved Ban Appeal: SgtDuster

In-game Name SgtDuster

Have you cheated before? Nope

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? Well, a guy planted his mortar on top of mine, which is a good way to give an advantage to the enemy since they can destroy both at once so I shot my mortar to set it elsewhere. Was in a hurry at the end of the game, shot his instead of mine first, I think that it was his, so shot the other one (which I thought was mine...you're still there with me?) and...anyway, you got the picture.

To be clear, yeah, at the end of the day I destroyed a "friendly asset" (and mine) but it wasn't really on purpose even I didn't felt that sorry to be honest.

I then found the guy and started to tell him, on the chat, that it was an idiot move to set his mortar over mine and he dropped a grenade at my feet and TKed me.

When I reported him in game for that, was told by another player (Sioux I guess?) that he surely did that because I deserved it after shoting his mortar down. And right after that, I've been kicked out and I found that Sioux reported me in the forum.

Why should we lift your ban? Well, I'm usually a straight player. I've been kinda harsh on the forum lately. I started it after enduring all kind of stuff on this server (where are the admins actually?) but I've already told to myself to quit chatting and arguying, it's not worth it. As I said, I didn't do it on purpose, but I was in a rush (pun intended) and annoyed by this guy's behavior, that's true. Let's say that I didn't pay attention. But I won't do it again, you can count on me. I'll look twice next time. I don't like to be TKed though but anyway...nobody's (really) dead.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Your ban expired a day ago, I suggest you hold to just playing the game.

Have a good one.