Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Approved Ban Appeal: SHlTTENBULLETS

In-game Name SHlTTENBULLETS

What game were you banned from? BF4

Date of ban Feb 18, 2017

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I have no clue what happened. I was sitting on top of building using SOFLAM & boom, game disconnected. When I tried to re-join I was banned for hacking?

Why should we lift your ban? Because I wasnt hacking... What brought this on? I'm very confused...

Able to get on teamspeak?

I'll try & hop in TS3 later. It may even be this evening. I did go to that 247fairplay site that Cap gave me & I never knew this was out there. Ya I had BF3 but havent played it in like a year. I'm pretty sure those crazy ass stats came from when I downloaded BF3 from iptrorrents.com. The game was modified like a mother f*cker. It had all kinds of crazy sh*t built into it & it was automatic. You couldn't turn any thing on or off either. You guys will see that my BF4 is straight with nothing jumping out. I do get complaints when I'm in the AA, but even Jackson agreed that people love to b*tch about AA whores.

So after chatting with Jackson & veg today I hope you guys dont hold this against me next time I'm online. I dont cause trouble, I rarely b*tch about stuff, I never talk smack to -bZ- members. I want to thank you guys for lifting the ban & I will probably hop in later tonight. See ya on the battlefield!