Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Ban Appeal: SirNiikoTv

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name SirNiikoTv

Have you cheated before? No Never

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I was informed that intentionally teamkilling because of me thinking I was getting stream snipped wasn't acceptable and I was banned.

Why should we lift your ban? At first I honestly didn't remember this incident because this happened in January 2021 so its been a while. I appealed the other day and there has been responses from admins but no final decisions marked on the appeal. The admins refreshed my memory with what happened and why I was banned. I now know why I was banned and I did deserve it. I had someone in game on the other team who was killing me constantly and then typing in my chat box and clipping when they did so, which was getting me annoyed and upset as well. I had enough and switched teams to start team killing them and I understand that it was wrong. I shouldn't have let the situation bother me as much as it did and should've just stayed on the same team I was on in the first place. I understand that me teamkilling was not acceptable . I would appreciate the consideration of a second chance to play/ you guys lifting the ban being as it has been over a year since this incident has happened and I have no intentions of returning and intentionally team killing people again.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) none

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Please do not open other appeals while you already have one open, it was responded to yesterday so it isn't a dead appeal. Locking this thread, and will share to your old one.

Status
Not open for further replies.