Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: Terhdz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terhdz

Donator
In-game Name Terhdz

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? The guy was griefing us. you saw a 30 second clip, and in that clip its obvious we were both waiting for the heli to spawn. he had just had a turn and we were waiting.

Why should we lift your ban? i dont even understand why it is a ban. Some of the people that report on here are the absolute worst at the infractions they report people for. R1ckyBaker or whatever his name is, intentionally tkd me 2x, and I reported him and got negative reputation. I fly the transport heli most of the time and try to enjoy the game. Ricky and Tusk griefing people and tving enemy helis as they spawn are the problems.

Kick reason (from Battlelog)

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

Terhdz

Donator
Im sorry but I really dont think I should have been banned. We were obviously patiently waiting our turn. By killing him twice, he lost 30 secs of game time (which he wouldnt have lost if he hadnt tried to skip people patiently waiting). Had he skipped us however, we would have lost 2 to 5 minutes of gametime on average, and we had already sacrificed time by patiently waiting. Furthermore, by punishing us and not Tusk, you are sending the message that his behavior is ok. If he was waiting and we killed him,, way different story. But that is not the case.
We were waiting our turn, and he was griefing us. His behavior is at fault. We were securing our seats that we had patiently waited for. We got there first. simple as that.

Terhdz

Donator
Just unban me please, I didnt realize protecting my and my friends seat that we had waited on was wrong. I know now.

Terhdz

Donator
Did you watch the video with how he does the trick that will select the vehicle as soon as it spawns so he can spawn hyperquick? its on the video... Basically, if Tusk is on the server, there is no way to fly with my friend,, which we dont do often,, we are usually in the transport heli. the only defense we have against his tactic of hyperspawning, is killing him.
Furthermore, we donate and he doesnt. Why does he get to come in and mess with us and we dont get to retaliate? This is an unfair ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.