Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: THEGERMANW0MBAT

In-game Name THEGERMANW0MBAT

Have you cheated before? no

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? "Map Glitching on Dawnbreaker"

Why should we lift your ban? was on the tallest building overlooking the c flag, and forgot there was a way to go inside the map there, my apologies, didn't realize it constituted map glitching, will not happen again

Kick reason (from Battlelog) Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: Map Glitch [perm][BigBadBagOfSwag][Appeal at banzore.com]

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
We at bZ have a zero tolerance policy towards map glitches such as the one you were caught participating in.

We at bZ have a zero tolerance policy towards map glitches such as the one you were caught participating in.
Hey just wanted to add some additional information. I spawned on a teammate spawn beacon, parachuted down next to my squad mate, went into the pillar on Dawnbreaker, had a look around, shot my 93r at nothing, and then proceeded to be done (in there 30-45 seconds). as I was leaving I got kicked, I did not realize that I would catch a ban for that. If I had, I would have not even gone near that area (like the area on Operation Locker, did not realize they were classified as the same areas). I did not kill anyone from inside there, so I did not ruin anyone else's gaming experience, i would like another chance if you are feeling generous, like I said a lot of time enjoying your servers on one of my all-time favorite games. If you guys decide to not lift my ban, could I maybe catch like a week's temporary ban? I'm just a bit upset at myself for not even thinking about that area as being an issue, I would like to come back and enjoy the game with my friends and everyone else who uses your servers.

P.S. If I was recording, I would send it in, that is pretty much what happened, and if anyone was warning me in chat, I did not see it

TLDR: Had no intention to cheat at all, just took a look around in there