Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Approved Ban Appeal: thelittlehog

In-game Name thelittlehog

Have you cheated before? Absolutely not

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? My son allowed his school mate to play on my account so he had someone to play with while I was away for work. Having not played in a while I had gotten back on my account to play on the banzore server due to my favorite map rotations. I see that I was banned from the server and upon finding the link I see that his friend was posting letters to racial slurs. While not saying the words he was definitely wrong in doing so.

Why should we lift your ban? I’m a long term battlefield fan and a long time battlefield 4 player. I’d love to play again on this server.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) I’ve logged into battlelog and am unable to locate the red bar

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

RogaineFoam

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
What steps in the future would you take to make sure that those playing on your account, including yourself, can play within the rules?

Apologies for the delay on this one.

No worries on the delay and thank you for getting back to me. First things first I have already placed more stringent parental controls on the computer and the computer is now put away in a locked closet while not in use. The behavior causing the ban is not tolerated here and will not in the future. Thank you for your time.

No worries on the delay and thank you for getting back to me. First things first I have already placed more stringent parental controls on the computer and the computer is now put away in a locked closet while not in use. The behavior causing the ban is not tolerated here and will not in the future. Thank you for your time.
Obviously not to mention my account will not be shared again after what happened.

RogaineFoam

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Appeal approved, please read through the rules before returning to our servers, thanks!