Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Temp Ban Ban Appeal: ThirtyWest

In-game Name ThirtyWest

Have you cheated before? no

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I took a break from working on a bathroom remodel due to a strained back. I found about 7 or so folks on your server--#2 i think. Anyway, the maps weren't rotating and someone mentioned the size for so few people. without really considering your rules I mentioned our server to them. Then someone couldn't find it which was curious so I offered a partial spelling (see the screenshot posted) to help them. I know some places that rely on donors are strict on that, but honestly it didn't cross my mind. I got a few minutes of gaming in, and our server is self-funded by about 8 to 10 people--so when I think of rules, scripting and such is what comes to mind. Tell Cheesy I wasn't trying to poach potential donors--it was just a large map repeating for 8 people.

We don't have such enforcements at our server as we regularly move the entire clan over to places like FOG (and vice versa) simply because one server might have seeded sooner than the other. It was just an 'in the moment of' thing.

Anyway, that's the scoop. Sorry for the trouble.

Why should we lift your ban? it was the first time doing something like this; it was a low-traffic time of the morning;

Kick reason (from Battlelog) per the forum here it said advertising

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com No

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency No

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I took a break from working on a bathroom remodel due to a strained back.
Not relevant, didn't ask. Only related details are needed.
I found about 7 or so folks on your server--#2 i think. Anyway, the maps weren't rotating and someone mentioned the size for so few people.
During low population, the map may not change because it's in populating mode. BZ2 has three maps which are all fairly large for 7 players. For this reason, your argument of it not rotating is invalid.
without really considering your rules I mentioned our server to them. Then someone couldn't find it which was curious so I offered a partial spelling (see the screenshot posted) to help them. I know some places that rely on donors are strict on that, but honestly it didn't cross my mind. I got a few minutes of gaming in, and our server is self-funded by about 8 to 10 people--so when I think of rules, scripting and such is what comes to mind. Tell Cheesy I wasn't trying to poach potential donors--it was just a large map repeating for 8 people.

We don't have such enforcements at our server as we regularly move the entire clan over to places like FOG (and vice versa) simply because one server might have seeded sooner than the other. It was just an 'in the moment of' thing.
Quite frankly, we don't care what rules you or others have on their servers. We don't tolerate recruiting or advertising on our servers/within our community. Aside from our rules, it's generally just poor etiquette to come into someone else's home and try to draw away population. Additionally, in your prior PM to me, you mentioned you only did it in "off-hours", that doesn't exist here. We're a community 24/7, there is no such thing as off-hours where this type of engagement is permitted. Regardless, people have the freedom to play elsewhere, but you do not have the right to advertise on our servers.

You state this was an "in the moment" action, but apparently according to the images below, you've been doing this for an extended period of time. Let this be your final "moment".

You currently have a temporary ban with a length of 7 days.

If you are found to be displaying this type of behavior again, your next ban will be permanent.

thirty_3.PNGthirty_2.PNGthirty_1.PNG

i can't remember every conversation. I apologized. do what you will if it serves you best. i wasn't comparing my server to yours. I offered a description to explain that casual convo isn't poaching--nor is poaching something i'm used to. If you need to keep it enforced you have my apologies. I can only offer that. it won't happen again.

Also, admittedly, I don't always pay attention to where I'm logged in. It's not that I don't try to read the server rules--only that when I get time I click-join-and-play.