Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

External Ban Ban Appeal: TTV-Bonnnetwork

In-game Name TTV-Bonnnetwork

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? So I haven't played Battlefield 4 in a very long time, and I'm not sure why I'm banned from your servers and a few other big server browsers as well on BF4. (It might be because of the newer independent Anti-Cheats) I had stopped playing shortly after Battlefield V. And there were many cheaters in those lobbies which made me take a break from Battlefield as a whole. I then picked up Battlefield 2042, and its been much more enjoyable with its EAC implementation. However as we all know, 2042 is well, 2042. I just picked up Battlefield 4 again on Steam since it was on sale, since I never actually had the full game on my main account (EA play subscription).

I used to have Battlefield 4 on my original main account a very long time ago. But It got hacked and is no longer able to be recovered, I had searched my name through the links above and nothing pops up for "Bonnnetwork". Just "Ethan_Bonn" my old account, which also doesn't display any previous bans.

I'd really like to play on Battlefield 4 again and I hope you can fix this issue with me to be able to play on some really popular and high-pop servers! I appreciate anyone who reads this to help me out in anyway.

Kind regards!

Why should we lift your ban? I'm a very casual battlefield player, and I hope I can play Battlefield 4 on a very large community to get the full experience once again!

Kick reason (from Battlelog) I do not use Battlelog anymore

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

You are currently banned by BA. You'll need to successfully appeal there to play on most servers, ours included.

Thank you for the reply Swag!

I actually had found this out shortly after I had posted this. I am currently in the works of having my appeal being finished with them as well.

But in your opinion there isn't anything preventing me from the BZ community itself correct?

Kind regards!