Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Ban Appeal: twaaaaang

In-game Name twaaaaang

Have you cheated before? Never

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? PunkBuster is the reason for my ban, yet other servers that have enabled PunkBuster let me play.

Why should we lift your ban? Seems like a false positive ban.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) Triggered PunkBuster ban detected [perm][BanEnforcer][Appeal at banzore.com]

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

RogaineFoam

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Gotcha, it looks like he is banned by Punkbuster. Since your accounts are linked, it is passing that ban to you. He can attempt to appeal with evenbalance though.

Not too much I can do for you since there isn't really a good way to confirm that it is two different players. Your best shot is having him appeal.

Sorry if you can't answer this, but do you know how they're linked? If it's by IP I'm actually moving to another state for college.

RogaineFoam

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
It is by IP. If that is the case it may be possible to determine that they are played by two different people. Once you move, if you're able to provide footage of both accounts playing in the same match, with yours playing from a new IP and the other from the old, we may be able to work something out.

I can definitely provide footage, presumably in a different server since we're probably both banned on all banzore servers. Should I make another ban appeal with the same form or should I dm you on discord? I don't move in until the near the end of this month.

RogaineFoam

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Just film you two jumping up and down somewhere with nametags visible. You can post it here as I'll get a notification, and it'll be sent to the top. Or you can just open another, doesn't matter too much!