Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Approved Ban Appeal: TWITCH-aspen2700

aspen2700

Donator
In-game Name TWITCH-aspen2700

Have you cheated before? no. cheaters are the scum of the earth and I will never be one of them

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? fairfight banned me but I clearly do not cheat. I'm usually close to the top and I'm sure its just an insane amount of reports that did it. I hate cheaters with a passion and would never and will never cheat. Willing to talk to whoever to clear this up.

Why should we lift your ban? Because I do not cheat and the only server I play is your server. the 90 hz tickrate is perfect for me and essentially this would be making it so I cant play my favorite game. seriously willing to do whatever to prove my innocence. I love the server and this is a huge blow for me.

aspen2700

Donator
ah i figured it out it turns out i was in a "restricted area" which i assume was the mountain. ive only been up there once and i guess it banned me for it. feels bad man. in my defense it was NOT against server rules and as i see players up there sometimes i didnt expect to be banned for it. Really dumb. if i get unbanned ill stay off it i just wish it was communicated better

assault

Your Daddy!
Staff member
Senior Admin
Yes you were hit with an autoban for restricted area. Stay out of those areas. Appeal approved.