Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

External Ban Ban Appeal: Tyeriao

In-game Name Tyeriao

Have you cheated before? no

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I was using GeForce Now cloud gaming because my computer wasn't built enough to play.

Why should we lift your ban? I don't need GeForce Now and I would love to play on a very enjoyable server instead of everything else

Kick reason (from Battlelog) cant find

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com No

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency No

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
We don't allow GeforceNow nor any cloud gaming services due to how they recycle IPs. We treat them like VPNs and that is why you're receiving a kick from our servers. The only way you'd be allowed to use it is if you donated and were making use of our VIP perks (which allows VPNs). Though we still recommend you not use GFN or other cloud services as there's a high probability you will be linked to cheaters which creates many other issues.

We don't allow GeforceNow nor any cloud gaming services due to how they recycle IPs. We treat them like VPNs and that is why you're receiving a kick from our servers. The only way you'd be allowed to use it is if you donated and were making use of our VIP perks (which allows VPNs). Though we still recommend you not use GFN or other cloud services as there's a high probability you will be linked to cheaters which creates many other issues.
so i mean i used to use Geforce Now but i ended up building a computer and dont use it anymore so i would like to not be constantly kicked when im not using a vpn or any cloud gaming anymore

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Well regardless of how you reply, you are linked to this account due to your usage of GFN. Which is exactly the scenario I mentioned above. The account above has a punkbuster ban for cheating and indirectly now you do as well.