Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Temp Ban Ban Appeal: Ura_sligga

In-game Name Ura_sligga

Have you cheated before? No and never will

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? So I have had bad names in the past but I did change it. I’ll admit that, but this name has no bad intentions behind it. it’s a funny word I made up with my friends awhile back and I really don’t mean anything bad with it. I think people associate it with the n word cuz it has 2 g’s next to each other but it’s literally a made up word with no meaning behind it. Please if you want me to change it I will try to but idk if I can cuz I just recently changed it to that but again it’s nothing bad. I say things like “just Sliggin around” or whatever like a snake I’m just tryyna give examples to how I use the word. And the ura part is just there as part of the joke cuz I get it looks like the n word but it isn’t and don’t mean it. Hence the “joke part”

Why should we lift your ban? Because I play very frequently in your sever and don’t usually do anything out of the ordinary I talk in chat like everyone else becides the occasional calling someone out for using a gun I don’t like or an attachment, but that’s regular bf chat stuff I’m not actually pissed and I don’t say anything racist

Kick reason (from Battlelog) It just says could not launch game pleas make sure it’s installed correctly I’ve tried everything

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

I just changed my name from ura Sligga to u_tried_Ig I hope that helps with this appeal I really enjoy playing on bz plz take this into consideration thank you.

And one more thing is I’m sorry I won’t try to make names like that anymore or say stuff like it in chat it was very stupid and immature you can trust that I’ll have changed

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Your previous aliases ultimately led to the requested name change. On it's own, it may not be easily interpreted as anything but put together, it doesn't sit right. We don't tolerate racism on our servers.

1698422597555.png

You also have a history of filter evasion in chat. While going through your logs, there were multiple instances of vertical N word baiting from roughly 1 and a half years ago.
You're being given an additional chance to abide by our current ingame rules, don't disappoint. Any additional instances of racism, filter evasion or filter baiting others will result in a permanent ban.

1698423007864.png

1698423038389.png

1698423185422.png

1698423233160.png

There are countless other instances but hopefully this gets the point across. I have gone ahead and provided you with our rules below to review. Your 3D temporary ban (~60 hours) will remain in effect.