Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Temp Ban Ban Appeal: WhiteKnight007

In-game Name WhiteKnight007

Have you cheated before? Never, and didn't cheat here

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I was banned for Teamgriefing. This was my fault but here is why I did it. You guys use to have a rule that didn't allow players to camp in the uncap; I didn't realize this had changed. Fluffmuffin took the AA and parked it in the cargo area of the aircraft carrier in the uncap. He announced he was going to do this, I told him that was lame he shouldn't do it. So did a BZ member (sorry I don't remember who, maybe Fluffmuffin has video of that part too). After trying multiple times unsuccessfully to attack him in the uncap (he was firing out the entire time). Thinking I could enforce the rule of no camping in the uncap, I changed teams and was going to C4 him, the other BZ member (again, sorry, I don't have the name, maybe Fluffmuffin does) actually suggested the exact same thing. However when it came time to do it, I decided not to, and instead messed with Fluffmuffin a little bit (again, my fault) for breaking the rules but didn't kill him. Instead, I left the server, came back on the other team (my original team) and was finally successful at killing him. Fluffmuffin didn't seem super happy about this. Later that day, I saw someone else doing something similar in the uncap, decided to do !rules and saw that they had changed and now you can camp in the uncap (I don't like this rule change but it's your server).

Why should we lift your ban? Because I mistakenly believed that users were not allowed to camp in the uncap, I have since found out this is allowable, I'm not sure when the rule changed but I didn't realize it.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: teamgriefing [5h1m][BigBadBagOfSwag][Appeal at banzore.com]

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

RogaineFoam

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
The rules have largely remained the same for the past few years. "Camping in uncap" has been allowed for at least the last three. Your ban expires in six minutes from this response. Please review our current rules to avoid issues in the future. Also, "enforcing" rules or messing with those who you believe to be breaking rules is... against our rules. If you suspect foulplay or rule breaking, simply report here through the forums rather than taking any action in game.