Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: XGN_Eagle

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name XGN_Eagle

Have you cheated before? No only in Battlefield 4, I tried to in BF3 first back in 2020 before I tried in BF4 but almost no servers.

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? Just playing and running into cheaters I decided to try it out. Didn't get far based off what Banzore.com showed.

Why should we lift your ban? I dont want to cheat again id just like to play. Ive played on some of the other servers recently I just picked it back up. I dont play often and I dont plan on cheating anymore id just like more servers and people to play with. Im sorry I know there is no way to believe me and why believe a cheater. I did it on a few servers a few times 4 years ago I don't want to anymore. Id just like more servers and people to play with. Plus you guys are the only group of servers that run TDM. Please give me another chance. <3

Kick reason (from Battlelog) Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: Triggered PunkBuster ban Violation (G [perm][BanEnforcer][Appeal at banzore.com]

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Kick reason (from Battlelog) Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: Triggered PunkBuster ban Violation (G [perm][BanEnforcer][Appeal at banzore.com]
You have an active punkbuster ban, which is the game's anticheat. This can only be lifted if you successfully appeal with evenbalance.com even though that will be fruitless as no one unbans cheaters. There's nothing we can do to help you.

Just playing and running into cheaters I decided to try it out. Didn't get far based off what Banzore.com showed.
In addition to the above, we don't unban cheaters. Not only do you have a pb ban but now you're also banned on Battlefield Agency. You should've thought about that before ruining the experience for others instead of just reporting someone.

Please give me another chance. <3
No.

Appeal Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.