Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Temp Ban Ban Appeal: YaBoyArty

In-game Name YaBoyArty

Have you cheated before? no

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I got in as a heli pilot with a guy named " LKSDgkGNDFNLKgdf " then I died, and he said that I am bad. then, I got in the heli again as a pilot and he got with me and started spamming "get out". I said to him that he is the one that should get out and that I don't want to play with him. I preceded to stay at base with him in the heli because he was toxic and wouldn't leave.

Why should we lift your ban? I didn't do anything to him and he started grifing me.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) Stated reason: Intentional Teamgriefing / Claim [7h58m][BigBadBagOfSwag]

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
That is considered to be teamgriefing. If you attempt to claim a vehicle and then waste it, you'd be dealt with accordingly as seen here.

It would be in your best interest to thoroughly review our rules whilst you wait for you temporary ban to expire (~7.6 hours). Subsequent bans will be much longer in length.

So let me get thi straight, I got banned just because I stayed in base and refused to play with someone who was spamming me to get out and was toxic to me?
why do I have to comply to playing with an asshole, when I can wait for him to leave and play with someone that wants to play with me.
How is that his actions aren't considered grifing? he should be punished as well.

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Because you don’t get to choose your gunner, as you don’t own both seats in the vehicle. By staying idle in base, you’re affecting your entire team by wasting a powerful asset such as the heli. His actions aren’t punishable because he’s just sitting in the seat, waiting for you to move. Regardless if he was spamming the commo rose commands, you were the one in control and refusing to take off, thus you were the one griefing.