Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Approved Ban Appeal: yeUncleTedd

In-game Name yeUncleTedd

Have you cheated before? never

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? didnt know the rule for shooting into an uncap. I apologize for it and i wont do it again.

Why should we lift your ban? Rule is not very clear. Does not specify what an "uncap" is. so yes i think you should

Kick reason (from Battlelog) shooting/killing in an uncap

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Rule is not very clear. Does not specify what an "uncap" is. so yes i think you should
When you load into the server, the description states no attacking uncap, so unless you ignored it, you would've seen it state no attacking uncap. Logically the uncap is the area where your team is unable to capture/go. Additionally there was already a player saying this in chat.

The only time on Conquest that you may attack uncap is when your team holds all the objectives or a enemy shoots out.

When you load into the server, the description states no attacking uncap, so unless you ignored it, you would've seen it state no attacking uncap. Logically the uncap is the area where your team is unable to capture/go. Additionally there was already a player saying this in chat.

The only time on Conquest that you may attack uncap is when your team holds all the objectives or a enemy shoots out.
ive seen the Uncap rule on the loading screen and never knew what an uncap was till i read the forums before submitting my appeal. i do apologize. ill never do it again.

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Alright, I'll take you at your word. While you're here though, give our BF4 rules a read and try your best to comply with them.

Appeal approved.

Alright, I'll take you at your word. While you're here though, give our BF4 rules a read and try your best to comply with them.

Appeal approved.
yessir. i will double check with the rules. thank you