Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Temp Ban Ban Appeal: ZeroDarkHours

In-game Name ZeroDarkHours

Have you cheated before? No, Never

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I genuinely don't know. Maybe something I said in chat but it's chat, nothing harmful. If it was something I said, then I apologize, just saying random things honestly. I don't like to directly talking beef with people so I'll say random things.
I'm just playing BF4 getting my a** handed to me, trying to get better at sniping and getting attachments.
I see some people chatting, and I literally wasn't talking to anyone but just saying random stuff.
And I was warned for something, which I honestly don't know what for. And if it was displayed in GC then I didn't see it fast enough or couldn't read it.
But I lost rep for saying something lame?
I think, and then I was kicked and banned afterwards.
I'm not really sure why genuinely, more confused why I was banned for.

Why should we lift your ban? To be honest it's your guys decision. I think I shouldn't even be banned. And I believe it's a stupid reason as well.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) Banned: Loser alert: ZeroDarkHours kicked for language violation. [IRO 3pts]

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I was present for both of your chat violations. I even told you, no politics in chat, to which you responded that you didn't even say anything crazy. Well, as part of our no political chat rule, we have an automatic chat filter that punishes for key political figures names to discourage those types of discussions. In this case it appears you ignored the initial warning and got yourself tempbanned from our servers. Your current tempban expires in roughly 18 hours.

While you're waiting for this ban to expire, please read over our server rules in hopes that you may not gain further infraction points. Subsequent bans will be longer in length.

1715595467975.png
1715595598575.png