Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Banzore League of Legends Extravaganza!

Should bZ create a League of Legends channel on the forums?

• Yes, LoL deserves a forum channel!

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • No, I'm a loser and play Dota.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Don't care, BF4 > All.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

EZ Bawlin

-bZ- Member
Donator
Just putting it out there for every friday night to include some official league awesomeness within the bZ community. Starting at 7pm EST going to whenever, just getting some peeps together to get a 5's game going or custom matches if enough players. Also started a poll for a league of legends channel because why the hell not. Ill be on friday night for league whoever else is in!

EZ Bawlin

-bZ- Member
Donator
Probably the same stuff thats posted in the hunter, medal of honor, call of duty, and minecraft channels atm lol. Call of duty channel has been dead for about 2 years :D maybee league could just nudge it out of there?!? eh!? Also would be neat to have a ranked queue list of what tier everyone is in and also you're able to link stats and prior games also if anyone is interested.

Last edited by a moderator:

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
You should be able to create a temporary channel in TS for league. It will just disappear after it empties out. 

I know we had a problem for a while with too many channels, and I think this was an effort to clean it up. I know that plenty of guys still play league.