Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Battlefield Starter Packs

Since I lost my job, or at least I'll be losing it soon for making memes on company time, I wanted to start a new series of Battlefield starter packs to help the misunderstood masses of the BF series.

There's a number of people out there being bullied for aligning their identities with what appears at first glance to be Nazi symbols, but I'm here to today to tell you that it's all just a huge coincidence and these people are friendly!

6RSZqrP.png

Reading comprehension is a necessary skill that follows students through their entire academic journey and touches every subject they learn. Most students start learning the basics of comprehension as early as preschool and add tools and strategies to their mental toolbox as they advance to each new grade level.

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
Reading comprehension is a necessary skill that follows students through their entire academic journey and touches every subject they learn. Most students start learning the basics of comprehension as early as preschool and add tools and strategies to their mental toolbox as they advance to each new grade level.

Sadly neither reading nor comprehension are encouraged in the public schools. Protesting is.

Firedoc

-bZ- Member
Donator
Sadly neither reading nor comprehension are encouraged in the public schools. Protesting is.
What is encourage and practiced since the 60's is passing the kid onto the next grade whether they were ready or not. Passing the kid along so he or she could be trouble for the next teacher.

Since I lost my job, or at least I'll be losing it soon for making memes on company time, I wanted to start a new series of Battlefield starter packs to help the misunderstood masses of the BF series.

There's a number of people out there being bullied for aligning their identities with what appears at first glance to be Nazi symbols, but I'm here to today to tell you that it's all just a huge coincidence and these people are friendly!

6RSZqrP.png
who used them Better? Nazis or indigenous European Tribes