Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Bz9 Maps..!

Hi BZ any chance we can get some stock maps taken out rotation?

Its getting boring/repetitive playing same vanilla maps.. its great when it is DLC map shows its face but same maps over and over...

Other players are asking for this also, why not give your dedicated players the chance to play other maps..?
Votemap also is same vanilla maps.. this is also not helping...

ive tried too help the server enforcing rules etc.. getting it populated....

Shame not much progress, i give up on that i just want new maps.. not much to ask is it..?

Regards
T0dddy

UPDATE - Server showing 6 maps total for the rotation via battlelog and via server browser... Really 6 maps... so diverse :(

Last edited:
Aaaa yes quick fix, WELL not really, not to mention the ping difference & the time put in on bZ9 it just wouldn't be right.. i want to improve the server, I've asked for a better map rotation & alot of people also complain about STOCK vanilla maps.. same maps over & over, despite the server title saying DLC maps...

Some players attitude on the server is shocking.. i try with others to enforce some rules as i never see admin on it doing anything, i have used the report function many times, yet struggle to understand why we still have to open a ticket and submit evidence.. stuff happens every night even by the top ranked players, blatant refusal to even follow the simplest of rules.

It's a shame to see not gonna lie :confused:

Thanks for the invite dude! but quick question, is it HC though as i find normal takes a full mag to even kill someone :(

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member
Some players attitude on the server is shocking.. i try with others to enforce some rules as i never see admin on it doing anything, i have used the report function many times, yet struggle to understand why we still have to open a ticket and submit evidence.. stuff happens every night even by the top ranked players, blatant refusal to even follow the simplest of rules.

Welcome to european tribalism.

The reason why you have to submit evidence of rule violations is because the admins here do a good job. Provide evidence and then they will check the !report logs and if they have a lot of reports they get banned. Easy as that.