Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from aleksandronix about player arusigma

Who are you reporting? arusigma

Date of incident Sep 17, 2023

Which server were you on? bz1

Describe the incident Attempting to tk own aa with c4 buggy. Our aa was afk so I tried to push it our our spawn so enemy destroy it (don't think that counts as trolling since it was a wasted asset being afk), then arusigma tried to tk it and clater claimed "it was an accident" (not visible on clip)

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Unfortunately, that is considered teamgriefing just as much as the C4 buggy.

1D temporary bans have been issued to both of you. Things happen, he could've been intentionally afk in the AA or there was an actual reason.
Resorting to griefing is not ever an option. I've made a note of this in his record in case it occurs again. In the future, just record him AFKing and we will punish accordingly.

No need to share in the punishment.

You don't have to respond to that, I just want to get it out me.
For over 2 minutes I was on the server our aa hasn't even moved the turret. I feel like if I didn't move him, he'd be afk longer (but we won't know that). I'd had no problem with approach "report and wait" if there were any admins playing more/less regurally to take care of matters at hand. By having afk AA we are in a massive dissadvantage on a Warthunder map like Golmud with so much air flying around.

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
We are volunteers. Banzore used to have admins in game 24/7 and that led to a lot of problems. The system now, albeit slower, is much better.
I would strongly suggest that you do not try to take matters into your own hands in the future, that will end very poorly for you.

Please review our rules.