Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from aleksandronix about player uWantSomeTea

Who are you reporting? uWantSomeTea

Date of incident Sep 11, 2023

Which server were you on? bz1

Describe the incident Spawncamping on enemy (my) little bird and shooting it as soon as rotors start to spin.

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Unfortunately, you are all capped in this case. We allow the enemy to advance upon your uncap if your team loses all of the flags.
If it happens again in a situation where you aren't all capped and didn't shoot out, let us know.

Sorry, but I can clearly see one objective is neutral and two are being fought over. I understand that red objective that just started blinking is still considered capped, but since one is clearly neutral I don't agree with that judgement. I'll send full 1 minute clip before my death showing that this objective has just been lost by us so it's not a situation where we were all capped and just neutralised an objective.
Also, from what I understood from "da rules", you are allowed to shoot uncap once all map is capped, but spawncamping is still bad. Unless I'm mistaken, than I'll adjust my gameplay in these situation and will shoot everything.

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
We can only review what is given. Thank you for the additional context. In the future, please provide the additional context initially.

1D temporary ban.