Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Complaint from an idiot about player -bz-Rogainefoam

Who are you reporting? -bz-Rogainefoam

Date of incident Feb 20, 2022

Which server were you on? #.bz5-#

Describe the incident rogaine( an admin) deliberately switched teams and noobtubed entire spawn killing multiple team mates right at beginning of match. Basically bragging abt it before and after. I called him a faggot for this and said id rather be banned than play with a faggot like that. Didnt realize this guy was an admin wtf? who lets a dude like this be admin. Noobtube teamkilling on spawn as an admin is embaressing. Bragging abt breaking rules Ruins whatever integrity you pretended to have. and dont act like this is about the word “faggot” your whole clan was using the word just fine in chat. Appeal my ban and i guess ill be happy but you should really revoke this dudes admin status that shit just makes the game less fun.

RogaineFoam

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
This is how the spawn of Lumphini Garden occurs every match (4:56):

If you have footage proving I "intentionally teamkilled" anybody, please upload it and share it. Otherwise, you pretty much asked to be banned, so I granted your wish. I'm genuinely baffled how you turned your appeal into a baseless complaint about me intentionally teamkilling. I am beyond impressed by the smoothness of your brain.