Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from barnes about player SrOrgasmus

Who are you reporting? SrOrgasmus

Date of incident May 14, 2024

Which server were you on? BZ1 - Pearl Market

Describe the incident MY PROOFS:

My proofs are his own video and words, because lies can be easily spoted when the liar is a moron:

"I was looking at this dude getting to some super high points on the map and was asking how he got up to those spots. He did not respond"

1st. I was too busy at my own game, looking trough the scope to pay attention to the chat window, so, I was not ignoring him on purpouse, or don't allow him to be up there too, but this fact could be seen as the reason of why he get butt-hurt and the motive of what he did later.

" but I saw that he was eventually knocked down and killed."

2nd. This simple sentence is really important, because it's proof that he is liying, when I was pushed from the edge of the rooftop, I was standing at the side of B base, that is the oposite side where he was at the end of the video, so, there is no way that he coul'd "saw me" being "knocked down" and be killed unless he was driving the MAV that destroy my beacon point and pushed me from the edge and killed me.

3rd. The video that he show as "proof" it's cutted and edited, that is tamper and fake evidence in order to frame me. At the second 44 can be seen the cut clearly, before the cut the score was 844 - 647, and after the cut can be seen the score is 533 - 348. That cutted time is precisely when he drived the MAV, destroyed my beacon point and intentionally pushed me and killed me. Thankfully, as soon I feel I was being pushed and before fall, I was able to turn to see who was pushing me, I was able to clearly to see his Pedo's name on the MAV.

"I joined my squad soon after and spawned on me to kill me."

4th. This is completely false, I don't join his squad "as soon" he spoke to me or killed me, there is missing less than 10 minutes of video that has been removed in order to hide his TK and his attempt of frame me, that is the time that took him to use the MAV, destroy my beacon and pushed me from the edge to die, to me to reach there again, put my beacon, search from the rooftops his sorry Pedo-ass, join his squad and kill him.

"I think that he believed that I was the one to draw attention to him, so he int tk?"

5th. This is argumentative and divergent to trying to hide the fact that he cutted the video in order to make me look like I randomly join his squad to kill him, he must show the full video.

"IDK if this is a cheating or a glitching spot. Regardless, the dude was sniping from there and killed me intentionally."

6th. This is argumentative and divergent to trying to hide the fact that he cutted the video in order to make me look like I randomly join his squad to kill him, he must show the full video.

"i noticed on the video, he actually attempted to shoot me a few times, but was unsuccessful, then when i ran away the final time, he killed. bad player, bad shots."

I ASK:

I) The inmediate restoration on game and the lift of the ban imposed on the player Volundarkvidha.

II) That the player SrOrgasmus, show the full video without cuts or editings.

III) A temporary ban on the player SrOrgasmus, until he show the full video, where he is accusing me.

IV) A punishment for the player SrOrgasmus after you see the entire video without cuts or editings and you saw he is liying and accusing me in an injust way.

https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/SrOrgasmus/stats/1729460274/pc/
https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1790617858477635328/1729460274/
The link to his own cutted and tampered video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKbmUKLR8dY

LMAO what?
I'm getting banned for TK, acused by a guy that TK me first and destroy my beacon, because he think it's not fair I was in that spot killing players, he show a video that its edited to hide the part where he use a MAV to kill me and pushme from a rooftop, being a team mate. I ask for the missing minutes of video.

I'm getting banned for TK, acused by a guy that TK me first and destroy my beacon, because he think it's not fair I was in that spot killing players, he show a video that its edited to hide the part where he use a MAV to kill me and pushme from a rooftop, being a team mate. I ask for the missing minutes of video.
sorry the double post, it show me 2 different forms to fill

We require video evidence. In the future, please record your games to be able to prove what you claim. Your temporary ban will remain in effect. Please review our current ingame rules, they are provided below.

We require video evidence. In the future, please record your games to be able to prove what you claim. Your temporary ban will remain in effect. Please review our current ingame rules, they are provided below.

I'm sorry, I was not expecting be acused by a liar, from an incident that happened 2 days ago, using a tampered video, if he is using a video to acuse me, it's my right and it's supoused to be in interest of the judges to see the full video without edition or cuts

We do NOT allow retaliatory teamkills, you are in the wrong here. Do not let it occur again or your temporarily ban will be much longer / permanent.