Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from budsmoker1973 about player Biomethix

Who are you reporting? Biomethix

Date of incident Jun 11, 2022

Which server were you on? server 24 Shanghai

Describe the incident Whilst playing yesterday Biomethix shot at my lav with his tank thinking at first it was an accident i got out repaired lav and got back in. Biomethix was still by the side of me and proceeded to start shooting at me again at which point i asked him what the deal was but got no reply, he continued shooting me at this point enough was enough and i tked him not something i like to do but he pissed me off. He then continued to do the same to others on the team.
I've played on the same server today where hes joined but on the other team and seems he is doing the same thing again. I have no video evidence but your chat logs should show this to be the case that and the fact he ended the round with a kd of 0 -17 shows he made very litte effort to kill enemy if at all.

I play server #24 often and like it even though it seems a little quiet lately but idiots like this if allowed to continue will eventualy kill the server and with servers getting quieter these days thats not a good thing.

Got any footage of this?
As i stated above i don't have any footage of this incident however i joined your server last night and biomethix was on doing the same thing, this time it seems he brought along a friend with the name Rossfromfriends. This makes it the 3rd day in a row that he has come on being disruptive to teammates.
I have about 12 mins of ingame footage of this as i started recording as soon as i saw his name but when i try to attach it it tells me the uploaded file is too large for the server to process.

I've now uploaded video to youtube link below. It's nearly 13 mins long so for those of you that don't want to watch the full video ive listed the relevant points in the video.
Bear in mind ive got a saturday stone on lol

It starts at the beginning of the video where Biomethix c4s my vehicle.
@2 mins 42s Rossfromfriends attacks me in my tank Biomethix is in the chopper with him at this point
He continues to attack @3 mins 25s and again @4m 30s at which point he blows me up.

@ 6m 10s MikhailTolstykh mentions him in chat and there is another incident @7m 20s

@9m 26s Biomethix jumps into my tank on d bridge and rides with me to B where he jumps out and c4s my vehicle with very little health and then jumps back in asked him to get out when he didnt i decided to jump out and tk him which i know may not be the best response but like i said earlier this was 3rd day of this shit.