Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from Covert8645 about player ItsKiko45

Covert8645

-bZ- Member
Who are you reporting? ItsKiko45

Date of incident Jan 10, 2024

Which server were you on? bz1

Describe the incident Dude had a crush on me I guess.

When I'm parachuting down, you can hear rounds going by me and then see rounds hitting the water as I'm about to dive in it, looks like elevated position. Then he finally snags me.

I don't know how or why another clip got spliced in, but I accidentally deleted the original.

vid:
https://youtu.be/VZyRw82SJ3U

Covert8645

-bZ- Member
View attachment 11754

I'd assume he killed you because you killed him prior.
Nupe. He TK'd me when I was parachuting/landing on the base of C building.

Unless there was a sympathetic TK from shooting the helis with SMAWs and AA mines. I didn't use claymores that round. Just like at the end of the video when there's 5 friendlies that were on top of C before I got TK'd again, there were helis coming from that side and kept trying to shoot the helis through the hoard of people. I don't remember stuffin' him with a SMAW but like shooting through a hoard on locker/metro, it happens.

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
If you report another individual where you happen to have teamkilled them prior to them revenge teamkilling you, make sure you provide that or you'll share in the punishment.
When you teamkill accidentally, it's common courtesy to apologize for it.

Covert8645

-bZ- Member
If I see that I did, I always apologize for it (or just hitting "Q" and selecting the "SORRY" emote). I didn't see that I snagged him at one point as well.