Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from DiaMonD about player (FISH)Fishman101x

Who are you reporting? (FISH)Fishman101x

Date of incident Aug 24, 2023

Which server were you on? bz5

Describe the incident I was sitting in a corner on Langdam waiting for enemies to come up the stairs to shoot them with my law and fishman decides to stand infront of me with his ass to me and not let me out of the corner so i could kill enemies with out tking him. luckily i was able to kill an enemy with out tking. I told him to move and he said NO

https://youtu.be/e6D4Zjdehh8

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
We operate on a points system, points are a way to record rule violations. Too many points within a short amount of time leads to bans and after 1-2 bans the next will be permanent.
Players are also auto forgiven if they play clean for a while.

so different violations get different punishments? like first time offenders just gets points off and then the next time they get a ban? and how would the offender know?

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Yes precisely.
I generally try not to outright ban players on first offenses unless they have a history of reports. As an example, a brand new player who teamkills in hardcore would get a punish instead of a ban.
If they are reported again with video evidence, it would then turn into a ban in hopes of bringing them here to come to an understanding.

A 140 who has 100s of hours with many similar ingame reports would get a 1D, especially if it was a multiple tk incident.

There's a lot of data behind the scenes that we utilize to make informed decisions regarding what type of punishment is issued.

Racism does not get such leeway.

This player recently came back after a very long break and has a clean record. If they do anything that violates our rules, let us know!