Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from KarmaKiwi about player RustyStrawDog

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarmaKiwi

Donator
Who are you reporting? RustyStrawDog

Date of incident Feb 28, 2024

Which server were you on? bz1

Describe the incident Griefing by putting C4 on Heli windshield. They basically forced me to tk so that the c4 would disappear.

KarmaKiwi

Donator
That was a forced intentipnal kill to remove the c4 from the heli. Per the rules, that is on RustyStrawDog as that is listed as a form of griefing. Why did I recieve a 1d ban as well?

KarmaKiwi

Donator
This tk had no real malintent and was done to remove the griefers c4. It is what it is, but this TK leans more towards an accidental TK than one having been done with bad intent. Given the circumstances I disagree with the judgement and would ask you to reconsider?

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Griefing by putting C4 on Heli windshield. They basically forced me to tk so that the c4 would disappear.
this TK leans more towards an accidental TK
No, you intentionally TK'd them to remove the C4, your video shows this as well. In the future, either pick up the c4, change to another vehicle or fly away. If they blow you up, then you have a valid case for a report. It doesn't matter what your reasoning is at the time, we do not allow revenge or vigilante TKs nor do we want people to take matters into their own hands. Let this be your warning, TKs are always a no-no.

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Roger that! No TK's what so ever and I should allow the grief to unfold in its entirety next time, understood!
We say record and report. Not record, TK and then report. After 5 TKs they get kicked from the server anyways.

Also had you just apologized for TKing instead of trying to defend your actions, your ban probably would've been lifted.

Status
Not open for further replies.