Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from KeePs34 about player PandaExpress293

Who are you reporting? PandaExpress293

Date of incident Nov 30, 2023

Which server were you on? bz1

Describe the incident this guy pandaexpress thinks its ok to spawn rape and jet ram, then only post videos of people retaliating against his fuckery, and only shows the evidence that supports him. this is bullshit and there needs to be some policy against this shit. like, only posting videos that are at least 2 min long so the admins can see the events leading up to the incident. i was wrongfully banned for this reason alone and im not very happy with the way it went down. please review PandaExpress293 more before banning ppl based on a 2 sec clip

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
You attacked uncap unprovoked in his 5 second clip.

It is you who need to review our rules and take corrective measures to not let it occur again.

Your temporary ban expires in 2 days, subsequent bans will be longer in length. It may be a good idea for you to record your gameplay if you feel that a player is violating our ingame rules.
We expect all of our players to uphold our rules; however, our members are expected to be examples for others to follow.

It is you who need to review our rules and take corrective measures to not let it occur again.

Your temporary ban expires in 2 days, subsequent bans will be longer in length. It may be a good idea for you to record your gameplay if you feel that a player is violating our ingame rules.
We expect all of our players to uphold our rules; however, our members are expected to be examples for others to follow.
no, you need to make it mandatory to have longer clips leading up to certain incidents. i guarantee if you ask him for more fottage it will show him breaking the rules way before i decided to do something about it.

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Yes. I already saw the footage that led to your rule violation retaliation.
There was no such instance of him being in violation of our rules.

If you exit uncap with a vehicle that spawns in uncap, you are not longer protected, even if you return. Uncap protection is meant to stop instant kills or targeting (such as your violation).
Let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns.

how many infraction points did i have against me? because that seems like you just didnt even care about infraction points and just banned me BECAUSE....when i read your rules, its says theres an infraction point system, how does that work EXACTLY?

it sounds like i needed a few more points to earn a ban dont you think? because i literally never did anything before that incident

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
The filed complaint was submitted after the incident occurred. As we cannot be ingame 24/7 and have no desire to be, temporary bans are typically issued in an attempt to get you to appeal.
If a punish point was issued instead, you most likely would not have noticed the mark against you and would have continued to violate our ingame rules. That could eventually lead to a permanent ban if the infractions continued to go unnoticed.

Now, since you were presented the our ingame rules in their entirety, you cannot claim ignorance if it were to occur again.

it sounds like i needed a few more points to earn a ban dont you think? because i literally never did anything before that incident
That's not the case. You have countless ingame reports for attacking uncap, intentional teamkills, racism, report spam and toxicity. You were previously issued a ban for intentional teamkills.
If I were to peruse your chatlogs, what else might I find?

previously issued a ban for intentional team kills? well thats made up, because ive only just been banned today in the last few years

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
That report is only just over 2 years old.
The more important question is whether or not you lied about your age when creating your forums account.

I do see a 5 there, was the 3 a misinput?