Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from Koshmenk about player IlIlXXXXXlIlIl, ItzProficient and -bZ-FluffMuffin94

Who are you reporting? IlIlXXXXXlIlIl, ItzProficient and -bZ-FluffMuffin94

Date of incident Sep 21, 2023

Which server were you on? bZ1

Describe the incident To have more ammo in case I need it later I always fire a bullet or in this case a burst at nothing. It was nothing different what I did now, unfortunately I started shooting later because I thought they would stop but they didn't, fluff with his gunner in the helicopter and X from the little bird started attacking me even though I was only a few meters away from the carrier, although fluff and X are not seen attacking now there is the record that in chat I kept them to stop but still fluff keeps giving angle to his gunner (ItzProficient) to keep firing (it is well known that pilots make decisions for their gunners).
Fluff is always recording for cases like this that happen to him, if he is a good member of the community and the clan it won't cost him anything to provide the videos he captured at that moment from his perspective.

For the record this is the third time in a row in less than 5 minutes, I just started recording on the third time, I also have the chat logs where fluff just defends himself that I should have never voted for this map. I'm sorry

https://youtu.be/qgnPPB9sikc

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
If you fire within your uncap, for ammo reserves or not, you are marked as fair game. You should know better, why the report?
As for pointing the front of the attack chopper towards your uncap, you had multiple teammates scattered along your side, if fluff was trying to find a potential lock, that would enable his gunner to fire in your direction.

I don't see any rule violations in the evidence provided.

So there is no difference in firing at the enemy from the base than firing at nothing? It's supposed to be returning enemy fire

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
The reasoning behind not differentiating between random or intentional firing out is because it would open the door for more mass confusion regarding uncap.
Think about the instances where someone would claim they randomly shot when they hadn't and then a player attacked them while they were still inside uncap. It's much easier for us and less confusing for everyone else to have it be as simple as possible.

If you spawn and don't fire (or use equipment) while your team holds at least one flag in conquest or the enemy doesn't own all of flags, you are protected. If you spawn and fire, no protection.

2: ATTACKING UNCAP IS NOT ALLOWED (Conquest Only)
Don't attack the enemy's uncappable base (main base). If they fire out you can return fire.

So what this “return fire” means? For me it's simple, logically if you shoot outside your base you can return fire but I still didn't even shoot outward.

Out

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
What? Would you rather the sentence be structured as,"If they fire in/out of uncap you can return fire"?

Use some common sense, if press M1 while inside uncap you are fair game. Period.

The problem is not common sense but the difference in language, syntax and the difference in seeing words in two different languages. But it's good that you emphasize it now. Thanks Lord Emperor