• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from LemonSharX about player Alva46

Who are you reporting? Alva46

Date of incident May 2, 2024

Which server were you on? BZ1 Hardcore

Describe the incident Requested by (PandaExpress) for me to do so since I kept calling Alva46 a pedophile in game chat and people were wondering the reason why. Filing a complaint about Alva46 due to inappropriate comments in game chat regarding him saying he prefers "teenagers" and said "its okay to talk to a girl when she is 15 and wait till she is 18" although that is not against the law, I found it disturbing and definitely a red flag when playing with this person on a daily basis. I told PandaExpress I would provide screenshots of incident but unfortunately I thought EA worked like steam and thought F12 key would screenshot but it did not. I do not have the proof unfortunately, but there were players that night agreeing with me that it was disgusting and were also calling him out for it. I doubt he will be saying anything along those lines again in chat since I have called him out non stop daily for almost a week now, but will be keeping an eye out. (I now know how to properly take a screen shot, and will do so if I see any disturbing comments from any player, not just Alva46)

I looked back in their logs and saw close to what you describe. However, while what they said is a cause for concern, it's not quite at the bannable level yet.
1715209399852.png1715209368756.png1715209340237.png

Statements like the ones of this recently banned user "SYXTEM_FAIXURE" is what will absolutely get someone banned:

That being said, I dug farther into their logs and found instances of racial slurs and filter evasion so they're banned nonetheless. For your information in the future, all logs are kept indefinitely and viewable on our stats website: https://banzore.com/bf4-stats/. If you fail to grab a screenshot, you can always go there and find the data you're looking for.

Thanks for the report.

Back