Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from Paladin about player hattayuu1226 and AIHJ231F

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
After reviewing the footage, a couple of us have determined that your video doesn't show them actively abusing it. Since you were able to shoot in and kill them, (not a one way wall), one could argue that it's just a visual glitch (similar to under the destroyed buildings at AB on Golmud). If you have additional video of them killing in that spot that would bring about a different outcome.

Boys this should not even be up for debate. You have to use a jeep to vault glitch into the wall. As mentioned before, I died 3 times prior to switching, twice to Hatayu, once to the other guy which is what you see in this clip. Most players don't even know this glitch and they would never have been caught. Seems like an easy ban to me. Intentionally exploiting game flaws for an advantage.

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Panda, this also gives them the ability to have a constant bleed on the C flag.
Well we haven’t had a report about this area before so it was an topic of uncertainty between a couple of us.

We’ll review this further.

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Boys this should not even be up for debate. You have to use a jeep to vault glitch into the wall. As mentioned before, I died 3 times prior to switching, twice to Hatayu, once to the other guy which is what you see in this clip. Most players don't even know this glitch and they would never have been caught. Seems like an easy ban to me. Intentionally exploiting game flaws for an advantage.
Alright yeah. After seeing their perspective and how they get into that spot, they won't be returning.