Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from pineneedle5 about player mungrel87

Who are you reporting? mungrel87

Date of incident Sep 21, 2023

Which server were you on? BZ1

Describe the incident Few guys kept griefing me, but I was only able to record the third instance of Mungrel87 flying out into uncap and crashing to kill me. The guys who were griefing may be also seen in chat. To my knowledge, I did nothing to instigate this, other than being a less-than-stellar pilot. Kosh and radical were present and will likely vouch for the honesty of this claim. Tired of getting targeted, especially since I do not instigate grief and in the past have only griefed in retaliation. Also watch fluff get mad at this calim, for whatever reason he likes griefing then complaining about getting griefed back. YT evidence : https://youtu.be/F5rD1EgFNOs?si=YjE10A1Lv0W8E6gM

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Are you able to record via OBS or NVIDIA Shadowplay?

A 7D temporary ban has been issued, just make sure you're not violating our rules to begin with. If you are constantly crashing or getting vehicles destroyed, perhaps it would be best to let other players have a go at them.

Are you able to record via OBS or NVIDIA Shadowplay?

A 7D temporary ban has been issued, just make sure you're not violating our rules to begin with. If you are constantly crashing or getting vehicles destroyed, perhaps it would be best to let other players have a go at them.
I'll install one or the other soon, to better monitor future instances. Yeah I usually don't fly at all, and I'll certainly take your advice into consideration. Thanks G

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
No worries, it's just easier to review windows recordings.
As with griefing, we don't tolerate it so let us know if this occurs again.