Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from PrZZZ about player frogsbrasil

PrZZZ

Donator
Who are you reporting? frogsbrasil

Date of incident Feb 16, 2024

Which server were you on? bz1.5

Describe the incident so this guy bring the AA back to spawn to repair and let everyone else spawn in it which i did legit then he proceed to greif me for the rest of the round until i left, i understand this can be frustrating wen someone spawns in your vehicle while repairing in spawn but this happened to me and i sucked it up since it was my mistake
anyways here is a few clip of this dude greifing me by shotting rockets and ramming whit vehicle

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
This situation was 100% preventable if you had not been a complete dick. You clearly saw he was repairing when you spawned in, he even asked in chat to get out. Instead you called him a retard and acted as if you had done nothing wrong.

If you had been the one to do this, wouldn’t you want the player to be respectful and get out?

PrZZZ

Donator
i would of but i dunno him and no i wasn't looking at the map i was waiting for the tank to spawn, i remember posting a very similar situation and i had to suck it up because it was free to spawn to anyone he's no fren of mine and hes no regular player that i know of

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
That doesn’t matter, you intentionally ignored him even though you saw him back into uncap with an almost destroyed AA. After spawning in, you not stop once and use your brain while he was actively repairing and typing in chat?

This kind of behavior is what drives new players away, keep it up and find out what’ll happen.

Temporarily banned both individuals involved.

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
You admitted that you stole it on purpose. You should know better.

Don’t let it happen again.