Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from RipeSnipe about player ___SLiNG-742___

RipeSnipe

-bZ- Member
Who are you reporting? ___SLiNG-742___

Date of incident Dec 7, 2023

Which server were you on? BZ2 METRO/LOCKER/PEARL

Describe the incident still doing the same shit he used to 9 names ago

1:00 mark he friendly fires bc other people need cover for a moment lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgLZdCkJ928

prior similar instance

https://banzore.com/forums/threads/complaint-from-ripesnipe-about-player-th3bl4cksheep.9224/

RipeSnipe

-bZ- Member
respectfully, I'm going to ask you reconsider.

he's been getting complaints against him for three years, I don't know if the name changes has actually helped him not be tracked but I just searched up and found at least 5 complaints against him that all ended in punishes, yet here we are still.

• BruckGames
  • xLabore
  • BL444CKSH333P
  • TH3BL4CKSHEEP
  • CRYTOSAiGA
  • SAiGAMAST3R
  • P4LP4TiNE
  • MYM4LE
  • MiRKOCROCOPE
  • DU2LLLLLLLLLLLLL
  • swallowTheCry
  • DOCTORDISR3SPECT
  • 12_ZEROOOOOOOOOO
  • PL4T4_O_PLOMO
  • STRiK3RRRRRRRRRR
  • Machi4Vellic
  • SLiiNGShot
  • HOOLiiG4NS
  • Kryptonit33
  • ___SLiNG-742___
he's a dick always has been and always will be, he goes unchecked until the regulars hop back on and call him out on his bullshit. this report is identical scenario to what I referenced above, and the point of the punish/ban system is to educate the rules to violators right? I don't think he's going to learn if it's been three years of it already.

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
He was merely punished in the above referenced complaint, this time he received a temporary ban since he should know better.
Looking at his account on our backend, he's only been previously banned twice for intentional teamkills / griefing. The name changes only prevent you from seeing the entire story if you use the forums search function.

1702150423172.png

Respectfully, I'm going to again ask you to let us know if any additional rule violations occur in regards to this player once his 2W temporary ban expires.
With how you describe this player, it won't take long for him to violate our ingame rules again.